Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 320 Yue-yang Road, Shanghai 200031, China.
neurogenesis; neural induction; neural development; neural stem cells; ES cell neural differentiation; BMP signaling; Alzheimer´s disease; chick embryos;
Our long-term goal is to understand molecular mechanisms of CNS development and embryonic stem (ES) cell neural differentiation. There are two main stages during CNS development. The first stage is the neural induction, in which the pluripotent stem cells become the neural stem cells, and the second stage is the neurogenesis, in which the neural stem/progenitor cells proliferate and differentiate into neurons and glial cells. In both stages, the BMP signaling pathway plays important roles. In the neural induction process, BMP pathway inhibits neural fate determination of pluripotent stem cells. Whereas BMP signaling maintains neural stem cell pool and inhibits neural progenitor cells to differentiate into neurons. Using mouse ES and early chick embryos neural development as in vivo model, we are trying to find the down-stream targets and epigenetic regulation mechanisms of BMP pathway in its inhibition of neural induction. We are also studying the cross-talk between BMP and other signaling pathways during neuronal differentiation of neural progenitor cells.
- Jun Chen, Shengbao Suo, Patrick. P.L. Tam, Jing-Dong J. Han, Guangdun Peng*, Naihe Jing*. Using Geo-seq to undertake Low-input RNA-sequencing analysis of cell samples at defined geographical locations to enable mapping of the in situ position of single cells. Nature Protocol 2017; 12(3), 547-565.
- Xiong-jun Wang, Yunbo Qiao, Minzhe M. Xiao, Lingbo Wang, Jun Chen, Wenjian Lv, Li Xu, Yan Li, Yumei Wang, Ming-dian Tan, Chao Huang, Jinsong Li, Ting C. Zhao, Zhaoyuan Hou*, Naihe Jing*, Y. Eugene Chin*. Opposing Roles of Acetylation and Phosphorylation in LIFR-Dependent Self-Renewal Growth Signaling in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. Cell Reports 2017; 18: 933¨C946.
- Lu Song, Jun Chen, Guangdun Peng, Ke Tang, NaiheJing*. Dynamic Heterogeneity of Brachyury in Mouse Epiblast Stem Cells Mediates Distinct Respond to Extrinsic BMP Signaling. J. Biol. Chem. 2016; 291(29):15212-25.
- Guangdun Peng, Shengbao Suo, Jun Chen, Weiyang Chen, Chang Liu, Fang Yu, Ran Wang, Shirui Chen, Na Sun, Guizhong Cui, Lu Song, Patrick P. L. Tam, Jing-Dong Jackie Han*, Naihe Jing*. Spatial Transcriptome for the Molecular Annotation of Lineage Fates and Cell Identity in Mid-Gastrula Mouse Embryo. Developmental Cell 2016; 36 (6), 681-697.
- Yunbo Qiao, Xianfa Yang, Naihe Jing*. Epigenetic regulation of early neural fate commitment. Cell. Mol. Life Sci. 2016, 73(7):1399-1411.
- Yunbo Qiao, Xianfa Yang, Naihe Jing*. Human neural development and human embryonic stem cell neural differentiation. Stem Cells: Basics and Clinical Translation (R.C. Zhao ed.) 2015, 1:189-199.
- Lu Song, Na Sun, Guangdun Peng, Jun Chen, Jing-Dong Jackie Han, Naihe Jing*. Genome-wide ChIP-seq and RNA-seq analyses of Pou3f1 during mouse pluripotent stem cell neural fate commitment. Genomics Data 2015, 5:375-377.
- Pingyu Liu, Xiaoyang Dou, Guangdun Peng, Jing-Dong Jackie Han, Naihe Jing*. Genome-wide analysis of histone acetylation dynamics during mouse embryonic stem cell neural differentiation. Genomics Data 2015, 5:15-16.
- Chunmei Yue, Naihe Jing*. The promise of stem cells in the therapy of Alzheimer¡¯s disease. Translational Neurodegeneration 2015, 4:8-12.
- Ke Tang*, Guangdun Peng, Yunbo Qiao, Lu Song, Naihe Jing*. The Intrinsic Regulations in Neural Fate Commitment. Develop Growth Differ 2015, 57:109-120.
- Wanqu Zhu, Xiao Yao, Yan Liang, Dan Liang, Lu Song, Naihe Jing, Jinsong Li and Gang Wang*. Mediator Med23 deficiency enhances neural differentiation of murine embryonic stem cells through modulating BMP signaling. Development 2015, 142:465-476.
- Wei Yue, Yuanyuan Li, Ting Zhang, Man Jiang, Yun Qian, Min Zhang, Nengyin Sheng, Su Feng, Ke Tang, Xiang Yu, Yousheng Shu, Chunmei Yue* and Naihe Jing*. ESC-Derived Basal Forebrain Cholinergic Neurons Ameliorate the Cognitive Symptoms Associated with Alzheimer's Disease in Mouse Models. Stem Cell Reports 2015, 5(5):776-90.
- Yunbo Qiao, Xiongjun Wang, Ran Wang, Yuanyuan Li, Fang Yu, Xianfa Yang, Lu Song,Guoliang Xu, Y Eugene Chin & Naihe Jing*. AF9 promotes hESC neural differentiation through recruiting TET2 to neurodevelopmental gene loci for methylcytosine hydroxylation. Cell Discovery 2015, 1:15017.
- Lingyu Li, Lu Song, Chang Liu, Jun Chen, Guangdun Peng, Ran Wang, Pingyu Liu, Ke Tang, Janet Rossant, and Naihe Jing*. Ectodermal progenitors derived from epiblast stem cells by inhibition of Nodal signaling. J Mol Cell Biol 2015, 7(5):455-65.
- Pingyu Liu, Xiaoyang Dou, Chang Liu, Lingbo Wang, Can Xing, Guangdun Peng, Jun Chen, Fang Yu, Yunbo Qiao, Lu Song, Yuxuan Wu, Chunmei Yue, Jinsong Li, Jing-Dong J. Han, Ke Tang, Naihe Jing*. Histone deacetylation promotes mouse neural induction by restricting Nodal-dependent mesendoderm fate. Nature Communications 2015, 6:6830.
- Fangzhi Tan, Cheng Qian, Ke Tang, Saber Mohamed Abd-Allah and Naihe Jing*. Inhibition of TGF-¦Â Signaling can Substitute for Oct4 in Reprogramming and Maintain Pluripotency. J Biol Chem 2015, 290(7):4500-4511.
- Yunbo Qiao, Ran Wang, Xianfa Yang, Ke Tang and Naihe Jing*. Dual Roles of Histone H3 Lysine 9 Acetylation in Human Embryonic Stem Cell Pluripotency and Neural Differentiation. J Biol Chem 2015, 290(4):2508-2520.
- Qingqing Zhu, Lu Song, Guangdun Peng, Na Sun, Jun Chen, Ting Zhang, Nengyin Sheng, Wei Tang, Cheng Qian, Yunbo Qiao, Ke Tang, Jing-Dong Jackie Han, Jinsong Li, Naihe Jing*. The transcription factor Pou3f1 promotes neural fate commitment via activation of neural lineage genes and inhibition of external signaling pathways. Elife 2014, 3:e02224.
- Xingxing Xu, Yonghui Tao, Xing Fu,Tao Yu, Yuanyuan Li, Kan Chen, Xiaoyan Ding, Kangcheng Ruan, Naihe Jing*, Ronggui Hu*. ZIP-seq: genome-wide mapping of trinucleotide repeats at single-base resolution. Journal of Molecular Cell Biology 2014, 6: 93¨C96
- Lingyu Li, Chang Liu, Steffen Biechele, Qingqing Zhu, Lu Song, Fredrik Lanner, Naihe Jing and Janet Rossant*. Location of transient ectodermal progenitor potential in mouse development. Development 2013, 140:4533-4543.
- Ting Zhang, Qingqing Zhu, Zhihui Xie, Yongfeng Chen, Yunbo Qiao, Lingyu Li, Naihe Jing*. The zinc-finger transcription factor Ovol2 acts downstream of the BMP pathway to regulate the cell fate decision between neuroectoderm and mesendoderm. J Biol Chem 2013, 288:6166-6177.
- Yunbo Qiao, Yue Zhu, Nengyin Sheng, Jun Chen, Qingqing Zhu, Ting Zhang, Cheng Qian, and Naihe Jing* AP2g regulates neural and epidermal fates determination as a BMP downstream target. Cell Res 2012; 22:1546-1561.
- Zhihui Xie, Nengyin Sheng, Naihe Jing*. BMP signaling pathway and spinal cord development. Front Biol 2012; 7:24-29 (Review).
- Tao Huang, Zhihui Xie, Jiyong Wang, Meng Li, Naihe Jing, Lin Li*. Nuclear factor of activated T cells (NFAT) proteins repress canonical Wnt signaling via its interaction with Dishevelled (Dvl) protein and participate in regulating neural progenitor cell proliferation and differentiation. J Biol Chem 2011; 286:37399-37405.
- Zhihui Xie, Yongfeng Chen, Zhenfei Li, Ge Bai, Yue Zhu, Rui Yan, Fangzhi Tan, Ye-Guang Chen, Francois Guillemot, Lin Li, and Naihe Jing*. Smad6 promotes neuronal differentiation in the intermediate zone of the dorsal neural tube by inhibition of the Wnt/¦Â-catenin pathway. PNAS, 2011; 108: 12119-12114.
- Yunneng Tang, Guangwen Shu, Xinwang Yuan, Naihe Jing, Jianguo Song*. FOXA2 functions as a suppressor of tumor metastasis by inhibition of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in human lung cancers. Cell Res 2011; 21:316-326.
- Lingwei Kong, Roy C.Y. Choi, Heidi Q. Xie, Xidao Wang, Guangdun Peng, Zhiqin Xie, Karl W.K. Tsim*, Naihe Jing*. Expression of the IgSF protein Kirre in the rat central nervous system. Life Sciences 2011; 88:590-597.
- Lingyu Li, Naihe Jing*. Pluripotent stem cell studies elucidate the underlying mechanisms of early embryonic development. Genes 2011; 2:298-312 (Review).
- Nengyin Sheng, Zhihui Xie, Chen Wang, Ge Bai, Kejing Zhang, Qingqing Zhu, Jianguo Song, Francois Guillemot, Ye-Guang Chen, Anning Lin, and Naihe Jing*. Retinoic acid regulates bone morphogenic protein signal duration by promoting the degradation of phosphorylated Smad1. PNAS, 2010; 107: 18886-18891.
- Kejing Zhang, Lingyu Li, Chengyang Huang, Chengyong Shen, Fangzhi Tan, Caihong Xia, Pingyu Liu, Janet Rossant and Naihe Jing*. Distinct functions of BMP4 during different stages of mouse ES cell neural commitment. Development. 2010; 137: 2095-2105.
- Chengyang Huang, Jun Chen, Ting Zhang, Qingqing Zhu, Yang Xiang, Charlie Degui Chen, Naihe Jing*. The dual histone demethylase KDM7A promotes neural induction in early chick embryos. Developmental Dynamics, 2010; 239(12):3350-7.
- Chengyang Huang, Yang Xiang, Yanru Wang, Xia Li, Zhiqi Zhu, Kejing Zhang, Naihe Jing*, Degui Chen*. Dual specificity histone demethylase KIAA1718 regulates neural differentiation through FGF4. Cell Res. 2010; 20:154-165.
- Bing Huang, Wei Li, Botao Zhao, Caihong Xia, Ruqiang Liang, Kangcheng Ruan, Naihe Jing, and Youxin Jin*. MicroRNA expression profiling during neural differentiation of mouse embryonic carcinoma P19 cells. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin. 2009; 41:231-236.
- Zhonghua Hu, Chaochen Wang, Ying Xiao, Nengyin Sheng , Yibin Chen, Ye Xu, Liang Zhang, Wei Mo, Naihe Jing and Gengxi Hu. NDST1-dependent heparan sulfate regulates BMP signaling and internalization in lung development. Journal of Cell Science. 2009; 122: 1145-1154.
- Guangdun Peng, Mei Han, Yimin Du, Anning Lin, Lei Yu, Yuqiu Zhang*, Naihe Jing*. Sip30 is regulated by erk in peripheral nerve injury-induced neuropathic pain. J Biol Chem 2009; 284:30138-30147.
- Yu-Qiu Zhang, Ning Guo, Guangdun Peng, Mei Han, Jeremy Raincrow, Chi-hua Chiu, Lique M Coolen, Robert J Wenthold, Zhi-Qi Zhao*, Naihe Jing*, Lei Yu*. Role of SIP30 in the development and maintenance of peripheral nerve injury-induced neuropathic pain. Pain. 2009; 146:130-140.
- Xia Gao, Hongyu Tian, Li Liu, Meilan Yu, Naihe Jing*, and Fukun Zhao*. Comparative Proteomic Analysis of Proteins Involved in Cell Aggregation during Neural Differentiation of P19 Mouse Embryonic Carcinoma Cells. Journal of Proteome Research. 2009; 8(4):1765-1781.
- Zhigang Jin, Li Liu, Wei Bian, Yongfeng Chen, Guoliang Xu, Leping Cheng*, Naihe Jing*. Different transcription factors regulate nestin gene expression during P19 cell neural differentiation and central nervous system development. J Biol Chem. 2009; 284:8160 -8173.
- Hua Zhong, Zhigang Jin, Yongfeng Chen, Ting Zhang, Wei Bian, Xing Cui* and Naihe Jing*. First intron of nestin gene regulates its expression during C2C12 myoblast differentiation. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin. 2008; 40(6): 526-532.
- Chengyong Shen, Yongfeng Chen, Huaqing Liu, Kejing Zhang, Ting Zhang, Anning Lin, Naihe Jing*. A through Hydrogen peroxide promotes productionbJNK-dependent activation of gamma-secretase. J Biol Chem. 2008; 283:17721-17730.
- Jingyu Li, Mintie Pu, Ryutaro Hirasawa, Binzhong Li, Yannv Huang, Rong Zeng, Naihe Jing, Taiping Chen, En Li, Hiroyuki Sasaki, Guoliang Xu*. Synergistic Function of DNA Methyltransferases Dnmt3a and Dnmt3b in the Methylation of Oct4 and Nanog. Mole Cell Bio. 2007:27,8748-8759.
- Yiyuan Yuan, Xiang Gao, Ning Guo, Hui Zhang, Zhiqin Xie, Meilei Jin*, Baoming Li*, Lei Yu*, Naihe Jing*. rSac3, a novel Sac domain phosphoinositide phosphatase, promotes neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells. Cell Res. 2007; 17:919-932. (Highlighted by Cell Res, 2007, 17, 901-903)
- Caihong Xia, Chen Wang, Kejing Zhang, Cheng Qian, Naihe Jing*. Induction of a high population of neural stem cells with anterior neuroectoderm characters from epiblast-like P19 embryonic carcinoma cells. Differentiation. 2007; 75: 912-927.
- Ge Bai, NengyinSheng, Zhihui Xie, Wei Bian, Yoshifumi Yokota, Robert Benezra, Ryoichiro Kageyama, Francois Guillemot, Naihe Jing*. Id Sustains Hes1 Expression to Inhibit Precocious Neurogenesis by Releasing Negative Autoregulation of Hes1. Dev Cell. 2007; 13:283-297.
- Yaping Sun, Yingming Wang, Jing Zhang, Jing Tao, Chen Wang, Naihe Jing, Chaoqun Wu, Kejing Deng, Shouyi Qiao. ADAM23 plays multiple roles in neuronal differentiation of P19 embryonal carcinoma cells. Neurochem Res. 2007; 32: 1217-1223.
- Xinming Wang, Xiang Gao, Xuehan Zhang, Yanyang Tu, Meilei Jin, Guoping Zhao, Lei Yu*, Naihe Jing*, Baoming Li*. The negative cell cycle regulator, Tob (transducer of ErbB-2), is involved in motor skill learning. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006; 340: 1023-1027.
- QiuLing Hou, Xiang Gao, Qi Lu, Xuehan Zhang, Yanyang Tu, Meilei Jin, Guoping Zhao, Lei Yu*, Naihe Jing*, Baoming Li*. SNAP-25 in hippocampal CA3 region is required for long-term memory formation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006; 347: 955-962.
- Chen Wang, Caihong Xia, Wei Bian, Li Liu, Wei Lin, Yeguang Chen, Siew Lan Ang, Naihe Jing*. Cell aggregation-induced FGF8 elevation is essential for P19 cell neural differentiation. Mol Biol Cell. 2006; 17: 3075-3084.
- Chen Wang, Wei Bian, Caihong Xia, Ting Zhang, Francois Guillemot, Naihe Jing*. Visualization of bHLH transcription factor interactions in living mammalian cell nuclei and developing chicken neural tube by FRET. Cell Res. 2006; 16: 585-598.
- Zhigang Jin, Li Liu, Huang Zhong, Kejing Zhang, Yongfeng Chen, Wei Bian, Leping Cheng, Naihe Jing*. Second intron of mouse nestin gene directs its expression in pluripotent embryonic carcinoma cells through POU factor binding site. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin. 2006; 38: 207-212.
- Xubin Zhou, Rong Wang, Libin Fan, Yan Li, Li Ma, Zhenye Yang, Wei Yu, Naihe Jing, Xueliang Zhu. Mitosin/CENP-F as a negative regulator of activating transcription factor-4. J Biol Chem. 2005; 280: 13973-13977.
- Xuehan Zhang, Hui Zhang, Yanyang Tu, Xiang Gao, Meilei Jin, Guoping Zhao, Naihe Jing*, Baoming Li*, Lei Yu*. Identification of a novel protein for memory regulation in the hippocampus. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005; 334: 418-424.
- Xidao Wang, Yuqiu Zhang, Lingwei Kong, Zhiqin Xie, Zhixin Lin, Ning Guo, Judith A. Strong, Johanna T.A. Meij, Zhiqi Zhao*, Naihe Jing*, Lei Yu*. RSEP1 is a novel gene with functional involvement in neuropathic pain behaviour. Eur J Neurosci. 2005; 22: 1090-1096.
- Leiming Wang, Ye Yan, Liangjian Zou, Naihe Jing*, Zhiyun Xu*. Moderate hypothermia prevents neural cell apoptosis following spinal cord ischemia in rabbits. Cell Res. 2005; 15: 387-393.
- Weijun Pan, Yingying Jia, Jiyong Wang, Donglei Tao, Xiaoqing Gan, Leonidas Tsiokas, Naihe Jing, Dianqing Wu, Lin Li. Beta-catenin regulates myogenesis by relieving I-mfa-mediated suppression of myogenic regulatory factors in P19 cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2005; 102: 17378-17383.
- Wei Lin, Naihe Jing, M. Albert Basson, Andree Dierich, Jonathan Licht, Siew Lan Ang. Synergistic Activity of Sef and Sprouty Proteins in Regulating the Expression of Gbx2 in the Mid-Hindbrain Region: Synergistic activity of Sef and Sprouty proteins in regulating the expression of Gbx2 in the mid-hindbrain region. Genesis. 2005; 41: 110-115.
- Hideki Kanaya, Ryu Takeya, Kosei Takeuchi, Norinobu Watanabe, Naihe Jing, Hideki Sumimoto. Fhos2, a novel formin-related actin-organizing protein, probably associates with the nestin intermediate filament. Genes Cells. 2005; 10: 665-678.
- Meilei Jin, Xinming Wang, Yanyang Tu, Xuehan Zhang, Xiang Gao, Ning Guo, Zhiqin Xie, Guoping Zhao, Naihe Jing*, Baoming Li*, Lei Yu*. The negative cell cycle regulator, Tob (transducer of ErbB-2), is a multifunctional protein involved in hippocampus-dependent learning and memory. Neuroscience. 2005; 131: 647-659.
- Aijun Hao, Veronica Novotny Diermayr, Wei Bian, Baohong Lin, Cheh Peng Lim, Naihe Jing, Xinmin Cao: The LIM/homeodomain protein Islet1 recruits Janus tyrosine kinases and signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 and stimulates their activities. Mol Biol Cell. 2005; 16: 1569-1583.
- Jie An, Quan Yuan, Chen Wang, Li Liu, Ke Tang, Hongyu Tian, Naihe Jing*, Fukun Zhao*. Differential display of proteins involved in the neural differentiation of mouse embryonic carcinoma P19 cells by comparative proteomic analysis. Proteomics. 2005; 5: 1656-1668.
- Ye Yan, Wei Bian, Zhiqin Xie, Xinmin Cao, Isabelle Le Roux, Francois Guillemot, Naihe Jing*. Stat3 signaling is present and active during development of the central nervous system and eye of vertebrates. Dev Dyn. 2004; 231: 248-257.
- Shinya Tanaka, Yusuke Kamachi, Aki Tanouchi, Hiroshi Hamada, Naihe Jing, Hisato Kondoh. Interplay of SOX and POU factors in regulation of the Nestin gene in neural primordial cells. Mol Cell Biol. 2004; 24: 8834-8846.
- Qiuling Hou, Xiang Gao, Xuehan Zhang, Lingwei Kong, Xinming Wang, Wei Bian, Yanyang Tu, Meilei Jin,Guoping Zhao, Baoming Li*, Naihe Jing*, Lei Yu*. SNAP-25 in hippocampal CA1 region is involved in memory consolidation. Eur J Neurosci. 2004; 20: 1593-1603.
- Leping Cheng, Zhigang Jin, Li Liu, Ye Yan, Tingting Li, Xueliang Zhu, Naihe Jing*. Characterization and promoter analysis of the mouse nestin gene. FEBS Lett. 2004; 565: 195-202.
- Xidao Wang, Lingwei Kong, Zhiqin Xie, Yuqiu Zhang, Zhixin Lin, Zhiqi Zhao, Lei Yu, Naihe Jing*: Identification and characterization of a rat novel gene RSEP4 expressed specifically in central nervous system. Acta Biochem Biophy Sin 2004; 36:501-507
- Ke Tang, Chen Wang, ChengYong Shen, Shuli Sheng, Rinka Ravid, Naihe Jing*. Identification of a novel alternative splicing isoform of human amyloid precursor protein gene, APP639. Eur J Neurosci. 2003; 18: 102-108.
- Ke Tang, Jin Yang, Xiang Gao, Chen Wang, Li Liu, Hiroshi Kitani, Tadao Atsum, Naihe Jing*. Wnt-1 promotes neuronal differentiation and inhibits gligenesis in P19 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002; 293: 167-173.
- Guoxin Ying, Cheng Huang, Jiang ZH, Liu X, Naihe Jing, Changfu Zhou. Up-regulation of cystatin C expression in the murine hippocampus following perforant path transections. Neuroscience. 2002; 112: 289-298.
- Wei Lin, Maxcimillian Furthauer, Bernard Thisse, Christine Thisse, Naihe Jing, Siew Lan Ang. Cloning of the mouse Sef gene and comparative analysis of its expression with Fgf8 and Spry2 during embryogenesis. Mech Dev. 2002; 113: 163-168.
- Guoxin Ying, Chen Huang, Naihe Jing, Changfu Zhou. Identification of differentially expressed genes in the denervated rat hippocampus by cDNA arrays. Neurosci Lett. 2001; 306: 121-125.
- Jing Yang, Leping Cheng, Ye Yan, Wei Bian, Yasuhiro Tomooka, Robert Shiurba, Naihe Jing*. Mouse nestin cDNA cloning and protein expression in the cytoskeleton of transfected cells. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2001; 1520: 251-254.
- Ye Yan, Jing Yang, Wei Bian, Naihe Jing*. Mouse nestin protein localizes in growth cones of P19 neurons and cerebellar granule cells. Neurosci Lett. 2001; 302: 89-92.
- Fudi Wang, Wei Bian, Linwei Kong, Faji Zhao, Junsheng Guo, Naihe Jing*. Maternal zinc deficiency impairs brain nestin expression in prenatal and postnatal mice. Cell Res. 2001; 11: 135-141.
- Xiang Gao, Wei Bian, Jing Yang, Ke Tang, Kitani Hiroshi, Tadao Atsumi, Naihe Jing*. A role of N-cadherin in neuronal differentiation of embryonic carcinoma P19 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001; 284: 1098-1103.
- Jing Yang, Wei Bian, Xiang Gao, Leping Cheng, Naihe Jing*. Nestin expression during mouse eye and lens development. Mech Dev. 2000; 94: 287-291.
- Leping Cheng, Jing Yang, Naihe Jing*. Cloning and Preliminary Characterization of Regulatory Domain of Mouse Nestin Gene. Acta Biochem Biophy Sin. 2000; 32: 649-652.
- Hong Sun, Xin Zhang, Hiroshi Kitani, Tadao Atsumi, Naihe Jing*. Neuronal induction of embryonic carcinoma cell and nestin expression. Chinese J Physiol Sci. 1996; 12: 163-169.
- Naihe Jing*, Hiroshi Kitani, Morio I, Teruyo Sakakura, Yasuhiro Tomooka, Robert Shiurba. Expression of intermediate fialment nestin during mouse brain development. Chinese J Physiol Sci. 1996; 12: 1-8.
- Yasuhiro Tomooka, Hiroshi Kitani, Naihe Jing, Maho Matsushima, Teruyo Sakakura. Reconstruction of neural tube-like structures in vitro from primary neural precursor cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1993; 90: 9683-9687.
- Robert Shiurba, Naihe Jing, Teruyo Sakakura, Godsave SF. Nuclear translocation of fibroblast growth factor during Xenopus mesoderm induction. Development. 1991; 113: 487-493.
- Yumiko Saga, Tetsuya Tsukamoto, Naihe Jing, Moriaki Kusakabe, Teruyo Sakakura. Murine tenascin: cDNA cloning, structure and temporal experession of isoforms. Gene. 1991; 104:177-185.
- Naihe Jing, Robert Shiurba, Hiroshi Kitani, Kawakatsu Hisaaki, Yasuhiro Tomooka, Teruyo Sakakura. Secretion of polypeptides related to epidermal growth factor and insulin-like growth factor I by a human teratocarcinoma cell line. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 1991; 27A: 864-872.